Monday, October 8, 2012

July 18


The assault failed. 
No, didn’t fail. 
I called it off. 
We had a few snipers taking out people through the windows. They hadn’t posted guards. I thought they weren’t expecting an attack. 
The Ravager is a sick creature. If what The Water said is true, the people in there are all following pre-programmed orders whispered to them by the creature. If that’s true, it can’t be allowed to come back.
When the attack started, a line of people came out and formed rows in front of the door. At first the suits kept on going, then we realized they weren’t fighting back. It knew exactly who to send at us.
It was a line of suits. Each one holding the hand of small child. How cliche can you get? But it worked. They’re counting on me to save them, I can’t command them to kill children. I couldn’t even erase them. 
We need to find a way to break The Ravager’s control. 
Jenna was with them. She survived The City with me, I won’t forsake her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment