Monday, October 8, 2012

July 20


I woke up last night and The Stranger was in my tent. It seemed to small for the space and yet he fit. 
He did not speak, but I could feel his words in my head. 
We can stop The Ravager from returning. We can take the third option. I don’t need to erase these people. I don’t need to find away to break The Ravager’s control.
I taunted him. He knew I was winning. The only ones left are him, The Birds and The Shifter. Soon they would all be gone. The world would be free of the Fears.
He showed me the world through his eyes. Empty fields where houses had once stood, blank spaces that were once forests, entire cities wiped clean. It’s a race against time.
No, it’s a lost cause.
No. I will never believe that. 
I tried to erase The Stranger but it flickered away before I could even try. 
I will not take the third option.

No comments:

Post a Comment